What’s New in Electronics Live 2019 delivers the comprehensive event covering the entire spectrum of the electronics industry. With dedicated conferences and exhibition opportunities for the electronics manufacturing, embedded software and test and debug industries, WNIE Live really is the one unmissable event of the year for anyone involved in electronics.
We all know exhibitions remain a vital part of bringing business to life, nothing beats the energy of a face-to-face meeting or the thrill of seeing a machine in a live environment and witnessing the latest technologies and standards.
WNIE Live 2019 will allow customers and vendors to enjoy a unique and immersive experience that allows them to meet the right people, make connections, network, and hopefully, have some fun.
The event runs at brand new location; The NAEC Stoneleigh, in the heart of the midlands, from 18th – 19th September and is completely free to attend with free parking, onsite accommodation and free wifi throughout the whole venue.
Here are some of the key highlights you can look forward to:
- An international exhibitor list showcasing a host of products and services from all corners of the electronics process. Confirmed exhibitors so far include Design Spark, Europlacer, Keysight, Yelo, Yokogawa, Aegis, Hakko, Humiseal, Adaptsys, Tracks Laser, Cupio, CST Automation, Hitex, G&B Electronics, Altus, CCL, & Panasonic Electric Works with more joining every week.
- Exclusive area curated by DesignSpark – full details of what to expect will be coming soon, although visitors can look forward to an exclusive Blockchain demonstration as well as a new software launch and a new podcast series delivering the perfect blend of comedy and technology!
- Test & Debug Arena – Test and inspection is a key part and the best quality gateway before delivery. Visit this area for the latest test methods, products and services for the UK electronics industry.
- Embedded Live Exhibition and Conference – offering industry a great mix of exhibitors showing a vast range of products and services in the embedded software sector, supported by half-day conference programmes.
- PCB Pavilion, in association with EIPC – EIPC members and non members are invited to be a part of the PCB Pavilion, with furnished PODS or stands available including electrical connection at preferential rates for EIPC members.
- The Networking Zone, supported by the Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce – designed to accelerate business contacts with a number of Speed Networking sessions planned throughout WNIE Live, facilitated by the Chamber. Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
- WNIE TV roundtable debates and interviews covering a range of pertinent industry topics. A full schedule will be available before the event at http://www.wnie.online/wnietv/
- The IPC Hand Soldering Competition – supported by Advanced Rework Technology. WNIE Live once again hosts the UK competition in 2019. This year the prize for the winner of the IPC Hand Soldering Competition is to be flown to take part at the Productronica event in Munich.
If you are attending WNIE Live, why not enjoy the exclusive benefits of our Executive Club – information, networking opportunities, and technical content that is unavailable anywhere else, even online. Sign up to Executive Club News to get even more benefits. https://www.wnie.co.uk/the-wnie-live-executive-club/
If you are involved in Electronics Development, Production, Components, Systems and Applications then What’s New In Electronics Live is your premier source to meet with Engineers, Designers, Buyers and Decision Makers in the procurement of products and services.
What’s New in Electronics Live is supported by the ground breaking What’s New In Electronics Online which reaches a global audience of over 80,000 industry professionals – using the inclusive free marketing package gives exhibitors more outreach than just a traditional exhibition solution.
WNIE Live brings the electronics industry to life and allows companies to join with like-minded individuals who want to connect and source new contacts. By visiting this event you can see new products in action and meet suppliers offering services to improve and innovate your business. The event boasts a central hub where you can arrange to meet contacts old and new and build relationships, face to face.
In an online world this is a unique opportunity to see, hear and touch What’s New in Electronics, with access to information you won’t find anywhere else!
All of this is completely free to attend and you can register now for WNIE Live by following this link – https://www.etcregevents.com/wnie/registration.html?evregtype=cfa9e8de-5876-4ea6-8e9b-7812c1c1e895&src=ONLINE
If you are interested in exhibiting we have limited space still available. Exhibiting at WNIE Live is an incredibly cost effective way to engage with new customers, it also provides a fantastic business environment to bring your existing customers along to.