There is only one month to go before the 2019 event opens at our all new venue, NAEC Stoneleigh, Taking place from 18-19 September, WNIE Live will offer a platform for Everything Electronics: Embedded, Engineering, Design and Manufacturing.
There are new exhibitors signing up every day and new features and partnerships being agreed – making this event a must attend.
Ensure you don’t miss out on the latest announcements – register FREE for the WNIE Live Executive Club
The 2019 WNIE TV round table debates and technical sessions have now been announced and the timetable will be available at www.wnie.co.uk/live in the coming days.
Covering hot topics such as AIoT, SMART supply chain, 5G, Robotics, Brexit, the skills gap and a keynote from Michael Ford of Aegis on CFX – a year on, this is your opportunity to hear the views of industry specialists and put your opinions forward.
There are also technical workshops from Electrolube and a networking event hosted by FLITE (Female Leaders in Tech Everywhere), Celebrating the achievements of Women in the Tech industry.
WNIE Live offers a unique mix of exhibition, conference, technical features, competitions, debates and networking. If you haven’t already, you should register to attend now.
FREE entry, FREE parking and FREE Wi-Fi!
- Exclusive insights from industry experts
- Discover select content you won’t find online
- Compete in the UK round of the IPC Hand Soldering Competition – the winner gets a cash prize and travel to the Global final at Productronica Munich in November
- Visit Embedded Live exhibition and conference. See the latest technologies, network with industry professionals and join workshops, seminars and conference streams. Register for the ½ day conferences on Security and connectivity for the next generation of IoT devices
- Source products and services to support your design throughout its life-cycle can in this zone. From hardware debug tools to ATE fixtures and components/instruments you will find the best the industry has to offer. The test and debug zone provides the gateway to rapid prototyping and high quality deliverables. Chat with industry experts and help to solve your quality and yield issues.
- Meet new contacts and strengthen existing relationships
- Polish up your industry skills, view the latest products, innovations and trends
- Tap into industry knowledge and support at the MTC Clinic
- Challenge yourself at Robot Challenge – This year’s event will be home to a brand new feature – Robot Challenge.
Robot Challenge, kindly sponsored by RS Electronics and Microchip will pit a selection of fearsome robots against each other in a purpose-built arena, allowing visitors to take part in the action!
A selection of robots with various weapons or driving ability will be available for visitors to control and drive; along with a house robot ‘Scorpio’ which will be operated by the Robot Challenge team. Come along and get involved in the fun.
WNIE Live 2019 will allow customers and vendors to enjoy a unique and immersive experience that allows them to meet the right people, make connections, network, and hopefully, have some fun.
Thinking of exhibiting?
There is still time to sign up as an exhibitor to WNIE Live 2019.
With stand packages to suit all budgets, you can secure your stand now by calling the team on 01428 609382.