The Titan-SVX from Arcus is the first universal, intelligent single axis servo motor driver and controller available which can learn patterns of motion and anomalies in real time. The “2nd Sight Technology” (patent pending) is unique in having a built in motion pattern learning and monitoring technology with motion healthy trend and fault prediction capability.
- Real-time closed loop servo driver controller for stepper, BLDC, linear and voice coil motors.
- Easy to use software with intuitive text based multi-thread stand-alone programming together with advanced graphing and probing functions.
- Built-in 2nd Sight Technology which is a patent-pending multi-dimensional motion state and pattern recognition algorithm with edge data analytics.
- 2 pin power connector
- 4 pin motor connector
- 15 pin DSUB encoder connector
- 15 pin DSUB motion DI0 connector
- 4 pin RS-485 connector
- 12-48 VDC
- 8 Amp peak current
Basingstoke based motion control specialist LG Motion represent Arcus Technology in the UK alongside their own comprehensive range of products designed and developed in their extensive facility. Arcus is a US-based manufacturer of stepper motor controls and drives who provide 1-4 axis solutions in discrete as well as integrated motor packages.