The VF360 utilises Altera Stratix V FPGA and Texas Instruments KeyStone Multicore DSP technology to provide an ultra-high bandwidth processing platform, suited for computation and bandwidth intensive applications.
- Single Board Computer
- Linux and TI DSP/BIOS RTOS
- 3u OpenVPX Format
- VITA 57.1 FMC I/O Expansion
The VPX3-ZU1 is a 3U OpenVPX module based on the Zynq UltraScale+ MultiProcessor SoC device from Xilinx.
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 based Application Processing Unit
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 based Real-Time Processing Unit
- ARM MALI-400 based GPU
- 3U VITA 46.0 46.4 65.0 57.1 Compliant
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC
- ZU6G/ZU9G/ZU15G FFVC-900 Package
- FMC HPC site with 90x IO / 45x LVDS, 10x MGT
VITA 65 compliant 3U VPX single board computer that brings the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 and TX1 embedded computing platforms to the VPX form factor.
- Complete host solution
- Quad Core 64bit ARM A57 processor
- Over a TeraFLOP of performance, 256 CUDA cores
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports and multiple GbE channels
- 6 CSI camera interfaces
- PCIe Gen 3.0 switch allows for two x4 interfaces
- Conduction cooled
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +70°C
Sundance Multiprocessor Technology Ltd
Unit 20 Chiltern House, Waterside, Chesham, Bucks HP5 1PS, UK.