Silicon Labs, a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a more connected world, will demonstrate its latest embedded and wireless sensing innovations for the Internet of Things (IoT) at electronica in Munich, Nov. 8-11, at Booth A4.212. The leading provider of mesh networking silicon and software, Silicon Labs will showcase a comprehensive home automation mesh network, enabling smart home connectivity without complexity. Silicon Labs will also unveil a Bluetooth-enabled biometric sensing wearable design based on its latest Bluetooth low energy system-in-package module.
Silicon Labs Demos
- Discover how to create Bluetooth-enabled wearable heart rate measurement (HRM) devices, featuring Silicon Labs’ best-in-class optical sensors, advanced HRM algorithm, Bluetooth low-energy wireless stack, and the company’s latest Blue Gecko module providing a complete Bluetooth connectivity solution including the antenna in an ultra-small form factor.
- Explore Silicon Labs’ latest home automation reference designs based on our EFR32 Mighty Gecko multiprotocol wireless SoC and best-in-class ZigBee and Thread mesh networking technologies connecting an array of wireless sensor nodes in a smart home. Learn how to use Silicon Labs’ innovative mobile app to monitor environmental conditions and energy usage and control LED lights, occupancy and contact sensors, smart outlets and switches.
In addition to supporting live demonstrations, Silicon Labs’ IoT experts will deliver the following conference presentations at electronica:
- “Understanding Thread Technology: The Future of IP-Based Mesh Networking for the IoT,” Wednesday, Nov. 9, 10:30 a.m.
- “Key Design Considerations for Ultra-Low-Power Wireless IoT Devices,” Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2:00 p.m.
- “The Layers of Security for IoT Applications,” Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2:50 p.m.
- “Developing Beacons with Bluetooth Low Energy Technology,” Thursday, Nov. 10, 10 a.m.
- “Creating a Capacitive Sense Interface without Firmware Development,” Thursday, Nov. 10, 4:50 p.m.