The cooperation between the two companies aims at the design, development and production of a new range of IoT LPWA (Low power Wide Area) modules to the booming IoT markets with the following disruptive key features:
- Communication to Low Earth Orbits (LEO) satellite payloads according to the SAT4M2M developed protocol of communication with the use of SAT4M2M patents
- Global coverage with several IoT messages / day
- High capacity serving thousands of connected objects simultaneously
- Low battery consumption that secures + 5 years autonomous operation with the use of small batteries
- Easy integration with terrestrial LPWA solutions (Sigfox, Lora, Weightless and NB IoT)
- Easy integration with GNSS capabilities (GPS, Glonass and Galileo)
- Easy integration of SPI/I2C sensors
SAT4M2M: “Bringing Space to the Internet of Things”
The company develops a disruptive LPWA space based connectivity to expand the fast growing domains of IoT and benefits from the support of EU, ESA (European Space Agency), ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute), DLR (German Space Agency), leading industry partners and has secured substantial financing. The company meets the needs of a high number of business cases in the following Industrial IoT verticals: transportation & logistics, Industry 4.0, agriculture, energy and environment, safety and security.
Fujitsu Electronics Europe: “Accelerating Global Innovation”
Fujitsu Electronics Europe GmbH (FEEU) markets complex solutions developed in-house, by Fujitsu (and former Fujitsu) companies and third-party manufacturers. FEEU’s ‘Best in Class’ approach ensures that customers only receive the best product in a segment. As a Global Value Added Distribution Partner FEEU’s offering ranges from identifying the best technical device solution up to finding the right production site for our customer’s products including additional service during the design phase. Special focus is put on ultra-low-power and small form factor IoT applications.