Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH is focusing on the Internet of Things (IoT) at embedded world 2017 (booth 3A-439): RUTRONIK EMBEDDED offers visitors selected wireless chips and modules, displays, boards, and storage solutions characterised by their durability, long-term availability, and high integration capacity for industrial and IoT applications. While RUTRONIK SMART features radio technology, sensors, microcontrollers, power management, battery management, and cryptography ICs that are optimised for internet protocol usage, are smaller in size, have a lower power consumption, and offer a high degree of integration. In cooperation with Chemnitz University of Technology and the Chair for Measurement and Sensor Technology (MST), Rutronik presents the latest research results from the field of impedance measurement based on the impedance spectroscopy of batteries. Researchers from the University will be on hand throughout the exhibition to answer any questions you may have.
- Smart Embedded Battery Management: impedance measurement to determine the state-of-health of a battery stack
- Sensing: latest MEMS motion sensors from Bosch Sensortec and STMicroelectronics, as well as optical sensors and proximity sensors
- Visualisation: industrial TFT displays, also with integrated touch and cover screens
- Data Processing: various demos, e.g. an STM32H7 board with Segger software, Renesas Synergy, Microchip/Atmel SAML22, Infineon XMC4800 Ethercat
- Storage: benchmarks for the read/write capacity of current SSDs and live power fail demo
- Intel Joule Developer Kit
- Communication: wireless components and modules
Experienced product managers and field application engineers from all specialist areas will be available to provide competent support and advice. In addition, Rutronik will present Rutronik24 as a distributor for SMEs and large businesses with mid-range component requirements. Selected manufacturers will showcase their current top products and be happy to answer any questions concerning products and applications.