Peel-A-Way® Removable Terminal Carriers, from Advanced Interconnections Corp., offer ultimate design flexibility and a simple, economical method for automated pin loading. Available in single, dual, and triple row strips from 2 to 100 positions per row, on 1.27mm, 2.00mm, or 2.54mm pitch, and can be easily customized.
Configurations are available for a variety of board stack heights, and unique options include staggered patterns and solder preform terminals.
For applications that require low profile and customizable PCB configurations, Peel-A-Way® Removable Terminal Carriers are the perfect solution. Compared to traditional molded insulators, the ultra-thin, 0.13mm polyimide film carrier, employing near flush solder tail terminals (Type -210), reduces component height above the PC board by as much as 80%, down to 0.38mm. For board-to-board applications, standard PCB spacing (stack height) options range from 1.14mm to 6.35mm with custom options available to suit virtually any application.
- High reliability screw-machined terminals with closed-end construction for 100% anti-wicking of solder
- Reliable mechanical support in a variety of standard stack heights
- Available with Gold/Gold or Matte Tin/Gold (terminal/contact) plating for leadfree processing
- Customized designs and surface mount options are available
- Build-A-Part number online at advanced.com
Advanced Interconnections Corporation
USA Tel: 1 (401) 823-5200