Relec Electronics based in Dorset is a speciality supplier of electronic components. The portfolio includes AC DC power supplies, DC DC converters, DC AC inverters, displays, EMC filters and vandal-proof switches.
The company is very pleased to announce a new range of DC DC converters from Cincon Electronics Co Ltd. The company has over 25 years of design and manufacturing experience and its products are especially suitable for the demands of the communications, transport, medical, general industry and lighting markets.
Cincon Electronics Co. Ltd is a global manufacturer of switch mode power conversion products. Cincon power supplies are engineered and manufactured to meet world-wide safety standards. All ac dc products and a variety of dc dc products are UL listed or recognised, TUV approved and carry the CE mark.
The range offered by Relec includes the standard PCB mount format, 50W to 600W also available as chassis mount or DIN rail mount modules complete with heatsinks.
Typical features are:
- Wide input ranges of 9 to 36V, 18 to 75V and 66 to 160Vdc
- Output voltages from 3.3V to 48Vdc
- External trim adjustable range is ±10 per cent
- Isolation levels from 1.5kV to 3.0kV
- High efficiency
- Protection for over voltage, over current, short circuit and over temperature
- Remote sense, remote on/off and under voltage lockout function
- Case operating temperature from -40°C to 100°C
- Potted and encapsulated to meet high shock and vibration requirements
- UL/cUL 60950-1 approval
- The 66 to 160Vdc input products are designed to comply with the EN50155 railway standard (with external filters)
If you would like more information on the range of products Relec can supply or if you have a particularly demanding application in mind the team at Relec would love to hear from you.