The requirements for testing and programming boards built in the UK has evolved in the past ten years. Components, board functionality and device programming requirements have all altered the way we think about testing and programming today’s PCB assemblies. This seminar program will highlight some of the new ways to devise a test strategy, accessing your UUT and programming devices in the most efficient manner.
What the seminar will cover..
- Introduction to boundary-scan testing and programming
- A guide on mixed signal testing using boundary-scan
- Device in-system programming techniques – with examples
- Automated Test Fixture Design
- Bench-top fixturing overview
- Integration of test equipment into fixtures
- Re-configuration (cassette- based) solution
- Software for ATE & turn-key options
Register at this link..