At ARM TechCon last October, SoftBank chairman and president, Masayoshi Son, shared his vision of one trillion connected devices globally, and how SoftBank’s acquisition of ARM will lead to an information revolution that will redefine industries – and the world – as we know it.
The IoT has the potential to boost the economy, transform business models, increase output, cut waste, and eliminate accidents. By the year 2035, spending on IoT hardware and services will reach a trillion dollars per annum. That in itself is an exciting figure, but even greater value will flow to the companies and consumers who are set to benefit from the collected information and efficiency gains of the IoT.
Read more insights from ARM on the future of IoT in their new report ‘The Route to a Trillion Devices’.
The report includes:
• In-depth analysis of the IoT information profit margin
• The cost roadmap for IoT technology
• The long-term IoT revenue opportunity for technology companies
IoT at ARM TechCon 2017
At ARM TechCon 2017 (24-26 October, 2017) we’ll be exploring several IoT areas and themes. Over the span of three days, more than 100 speakers, from Fortune 500 experts, to agile disrupters, will discuss the hottest topics in IoT, including ‘How to Build and Connect a Trillion Things’ by Rob Aitken, ‘Capturing Business Value in the Hyper-Connected World’ by Dipesh Patel, and ‘Why is the IoT so Hard?’ by Stacey Higginbotham.
• Register for an ARM TechCon media pass here.
• See the full agenda of ARM TechCon speakers and keynote details here.
• If you’d like to know more about ARM TechCon please get in touch.