The HM500 series from Panasonic Electric Works combines new features and top performance with a design in an all-metal housing. The range consists of four models in sizes from 4.3″, 7″, 10.4″ and 13.4″ TFT colour display with LED backlight. All models can be installed in a horizontal or vertical position. The touch terminals are equipped with an Ethernet port and support VNC technology, allowing both remote VNC applications and remote assistance.
The HM500 series is programmed with the HMWIN software, a simple and intuitive program, yet equipped with advanced features. It is possible to import variables from Control FPWIN Pro, the programming software for Panasonic PLCs, thereby facilitating the synergy between PLCs and HMIs. The products have a 5 year warranty.
HMWIN Programming Software
HMWIN is the powerful and versatile tool for the design of HMI applications in a simple and intuitive way. Its advanced graphics engine is based on SVG technology. The HMWIN client-server architecture is based on current web technologies providing users with advanced control. It allows remote monitoring via any browser with any device capable of connecting to the internet. There is also a large set of symbols, objects, and advanced functions such as e-mail, RSS, PDF Reporting Scheduler, etc.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Project tree navigation to design parts
- Import of Panasonic PLC variables
- Property tree for advanced programming
- Large ready-to-use macro library
- Multilanguage support with import and export function for texts
- Alarm management and event history
- Advanced HMI objects: scheduler and event planning, innovative rotating menu, RSS Feeds,
- Remote monitoring & control features
- On-line and off-line Simulation