Mouser Electronics, the global authorised distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, has announced that it has received more than 17 top business awards from its manufacturer partners for 2015.
Manufacturers cited many reasons for the honors, including double-digit sales growth, fastest introduction of new product introductions (NPIs), breadth of inventory, best-in-class marketing campaigns, customer growth, outstanding point of sales (POS) growth, global expansion and commitment to teamwork.
“It is always gratifying to be recognised by our manufacturer partners who share our philosophy of delivering the newest technologies and providing best-in-class customer service,” said Mouser Electronics’ president and CEO, Glenn Smith. “These awards are a tribute to the excellent teamwork we share with these valued partners. On behalf of the entire Mouser team, thank you.”
Performance Awards for excellence for the 2015 – 2016 fiscal year include:
· TE Connectivity – Global High Service Distributor of the Year
· Molex – Global E-Catalog Distributor of the Year
· Littelfuse – 2015 Channel Excellence Recipient for High Service/Catalog Distribution
· Lumileds – 2015 On-Line Distributor of the Year
· Amphenol Corporation – 2015 Best Global Performance with TTI
· Amphenol Industrial – 2015 Distributor of the Year Award
· Bourns – E-Commerce Distributor of the Year
· Vishay Intertechnology – 2015 Catalog Distributor of the Year
· ON Semiconductor – Global Distribution Partner Award for New Product Introduction
· Ohmite – Top Chairman’s Award
· HARTING – 2015 Customer Growth Award
· Keystone – 2015 Platinum Level Distributor Award
· Schaffner – 2015 Distributor of the Year for Outstanding Sales Performance and Growth
· Qualtek – 2015 Outstanding Sales Growth
· Comchip – Most Improved Distributor of 2015
· NorComp – Excellence Award for 2015
· Neutrik – Outstanding Performance – Silver – 2015
With its broad product line and unsurpassed customer service, Mouser caters to design engineers and buyers by delivering ‘What’s Next’ in advanced technologies. Mouser offers customers 22 global support locations and stocks the world’s widest selection of the latest semiconductors and electronic components for the newest design projects. Mouser Electronics’ website is updated many times daily and searches more than 10 million products to locate over 4 million orderable part numbers available for easy online purchase. Mouser.com also houses an industry-first interactive catalog, data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, and engineering tools.