MC8-bit Microcontrollers with Core Independent Peripherals
The introduction of new Core Independent Peripherals takes 8-bit PIC® MCUs to new levels of performance and into wider applications.
The PIC16F1579 is the first 8-bit PIC MCU family to integrate four independent timebased 16-bit PWMs for advanced drive capability, whilst the PIC16F18877 is the first to offer ADC computation and new power-saving modes: These new XLP® modes include Peripheral Module Disable for zero power leakage.
- LED lighting & motor control: www.microchip.com/get/euPIC16F1579
- Consumer, IoT & safety-critical systems: www.microchip.com/get/euPIC16F18877
- Easy to use software & hardware tools to reduce development time:
Speed development with free code generator and low-cost development tools
- Curiosity Development Board: DM164137
- PICDEM™ LAB II Development Board: DM163046
- MPLAB® XC8 compiler and standard programmer/debuggers
- Free MPLAB Code Configurator for easy setup of CIPs and production-ready code
The Microchip name and logo, PIC, and MPLAB are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Incorporated in the U.S.A. and other countries. PICDEM is a trademark of Microchip Technology Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies. © 2015 Microchip Technology Inc. All rights reserved. DS30010113A. ML3011XXX09/15