Luso has announced that the ATM Series of Desktop Medical grade adaptors increased their available power range. This versatile range of desktop medical grade adaptors has added a higher power 300W unit to the family.
With desktop adaptors now from 36W to 300W this range offers a quick to approve power solution for medical applications where the power supply is not required to be embedded inside the equipment.
Featuring all relevant industrial and medical safety approvals the ATM series are competitively priced to offer a compelling solution for many requirements. The factory can also offer modifications and customisations including different connectors and labelling to mention a few if required.
- ANSI / AAMI / EN ES60601-1:2012 (60601 edition 3.1)
- EMC: IEC60601-1-2:2014(edition 4.0)
- IEC 60950 approval
- Means of Protection: two MOPP
- Touch Current: < 100µA
- A 100 to 240VAC Universal Input
- Regulated Output with Low Ripple Noise
- Safety Agency Requirements and EMI/EMS Certified
- Modified and Custom Design Available
- Two Year Warranty