Keysight Technologies, Inc. has announced it will showcase a wide range of design, test and characterisation solutions at European Microwave Week 2017, Booth 107, Nuremberg Convention Centre Nuremberg, Oct. 10–12. This is Keysight’s 14th year as a platinum sponsor and is now co-sponsoring the defence and security forum.
Aerospace and Defence
- EW Simulation Solution Multi-Emitter Electronic Warfare Reference Solution
- Test solutions for New Space
- Explore 802.11ay and Millimetre Wave Backhaul Performance
- Validate 5G New Radio Designs
- Automotive Radar Design and Debug
- Radar Target Simulator
Research & Development
- Complete Linear and Non-linear Characterisation of Active Components
- Millimetre-wave Component Characterisation
- ADS 2017 & EMPro 2017: 3D Design, 3D Simulation and 3D Data Visualisation
- Phased Array Antenna & pre-5G Design
- Keysight EEsof EDA university Program: ESL design
- IoT Teaching Courseware
- Keysight Complete Student Bench Solution
Keysight’s EEsof EDA university program will show how universities in Germany are preparing engineering students for the real-world through the use of Keysight’s SystemVue electronic system-level (ESL) design software. Keysight is also offering students courseware covering IoT ecosystem fundamentals, system design, wireless communication and sensors, as well as power management for the IoT devices.
Information about Keysight’s 5G, RF, microwave, materials and devices measurement and mm-wave systems hotspots and workshops is available at www.keysight.com/find/EuMW2017.