Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced it will exhibit a number of new products at the embedded world 2017, Stand 4-208, ECN, Nuremberg, Germany, March 14–16. Keysight”s technical experts and application engineers will be available at the event to demonstrate the company”s latest design, verification and test solutions. The solutions are focused on the general electronics, automotive, communications, education and energy industries and were designed to help embedded engineers solve today”s toughest test challenges. This includes IoT projects, digital and RF communication, and (low) power requirements.
Demonstrations at the booth will include the following comprehensive set of hardware and software-based solutions:
• Entire range of low to high-end oscilloscopes – showing the latest solutions for debugging low- and high-speed serial busses and the testing of communication signals. This includes USB-C, NFC and wireless charging application support.
• RF and wireless communication solutions – including the EMI/EMC aspects of the IEEE 802.11 protocol (WiFi), Bluetooth and ZigBee channels. Simulating and testing these wireless channels, which are used in a wide range of embedded applications, have become a key, and essential step in the embedded design process.
• New low power and ultra-low power measurement solutions – which are relevant to embedded designers working on IoT, semiconductor, automotive and wireless applications. This includes the CX3300A, industry”s first 100pA dynamic current analyser with 14/16-bit resolution and up to 200 MHz bandwidth and up to 1 GSa/s sampling rate.
• New hardware and software tools for signal integrity analysis and verification – including Keysight”s new simulation tools SIPro and PIPro, allowing designers to investigate signal integrity and power integrity at the design stage. This also includes a new test solution for evaluating thermal issues on the board as well as measuring TDR.
• New IoT measurement tools – including a teaching kit with courseware to assist universities in building competencies to match industry needs in product design, validation and testing, and manufacturing.
• General purpose instruments – offering a comprehensive portfolio of bench and PXI instruments for precise and reliable measurement needs.