Future Electronics, founded in 1968 by company president Robert Miller and now a world-class leader and innovator in the distribution and marketing of electronics components, has announced a programme of ‘Tech Talks’ presentations to be made by leading semiconductor manufacturers at the Future Electronics stand at embedded world (Nuremberg, 14-16 March 2017).
The presentations will shed light on some of the most pressing issues facing embedded system developers today, including security, connectivity and the Internet of Things.
Future Electronics is limiting the numbers attending each Tech Talk, and places will be available only to engineers who register in advance via the Future Electronics Tech Talks webpage at http://uk.futureelectronics.com/en/promotions/EventsandSeminars/Pages/TechTalks.aspx. The full programme of Tech Talks can also be found here.
The insightful and informative Tech Talks, each 45 minutes long, will be presented by senior engineers from several companies. Cypress, Microchip, NXP Semiconductors, ON Semiconductor and STMicroelectronics are all included in the schedule.
The topics that the Tech Talks are to cover are:
· Unifying industrial communications through Time-Sensitive Networking (by NXP)
· How to implement security functions and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity with a single chip (by Cypress)
· Creating a safe and secure design with the latest security microcontrollers (by NXP)
· Developing advanced IoT solutions with LORAWAN technology (by Microchip)
· Bridging the gap between microcontrollers and microprocessors (by STMicroelectronics)
· How to achieve secure provisioning and commissioning with mbed (by ARM)
· A faster route to IoT solution development (by ON Semiconductor)
All the Tech Talks will be hosted at Future Electronics’ stand 3-225 at embedded world.