Discover how Densitron Technologies has redefined the notion of Smart TFT in a free 1 hour webinar, on the 9th July at 10am BST. You will gain practical knowledge on how our Smart TFT concept can help speed up your project, and how using our RipDraw suite benefits your progress from GUI layout, to prototype, to production. Through our simplified, yet powerful cloud-based GUI Design Tools, you will appreciate how intuitive it is to leverage the graphic capabilities of a growing generation of colour rich TFT displays.
You will also discover how easy it is to integrate our range of 10.1”, 7”, 5” and 1U size Smart TFT range with the single-board computer (SBC) of your choice, be it a BeagleBone or Raspberry Pi development board, or off-the-shelf VIA Embedded or TI Mistral Crane industrial computer.
The one-hour workshop will cover:
General overview of the features and benefits of the entire suite, comprising:
- GUI Design Editor
- Use case developer and viewer – “Emulator”
- TFT “Industrial by Design” Smart Display Family
Stateless vs Statefull TFT:
- Introduction of GUI Tools and how they treat the GUI state environment as part of their IDE
Densitron’s concept of SMART “Redefined”:
- Outline of Smart TFTs range with a long production life form factor, available as USB and Serial GPU versions, HDMI versions or individual components.
- Tutorials on getting started with BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi Tools
Answers to Your Unique Questions
- We have incorporated a Q&A session into the webinar so there will be plenty of time for you to ask the representative from our dedicated technical support team any questions that you may have regarding the Smart TFT family.
Time & Date of the Webinar
The duration of the event will be approximately one hour. It will be delivered live from Densitron’s London headquarters. The webinar will be held:
At 10.00 a.m. BST on Thursday, 9th July 2015
Sign up today to take advantage of this unique learning opportunity:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7648 4200
Gain practical knowledge for free!
The webinar is free to attend, with a limited number of places available. Reservations will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis and in accordance with Densitron’s standard company policy. Sign up now to secure your place!