New round universal case feet have been added to OKW”s range of accessories for electronic enclosures. These feet can be specified with or without tilt legs, making them suitable for laboratory equipment or other desktop instrument enclosures which require a choice of viewing angles. They can be fitted to any type of plastic or metal enclosure with a wall thickness of up to 3mm with the standard screws supplied. Longer screws can be supplied for larger wall thicknesses on demand.
The feet are easy to install, requiring just three holes in the enclosure panel. OKW supplies drilling details with each kit.
Two standard kits are available, each with four feet. Kit 1 includes four foot bodies, push-in anti-skid pads and self-tapping screws. Kit 2 also includes two tilt legs with 120º rotation.
Each foot is sized ø30x12mm high. The foot bodies are moulded in ABS (UL 94 HB) while the anti-skid pads are soft touch TPE for maximum grip. Four standard colours are offered: anthracite grey (RAL 7016), light grey (RAL 7035), off white (RAL 9002) and black (RAL 9005).
OKW’s new feet are available in a range of eight kits:
- A9257404, feet kit in anthracite grey
- A9257504, feet kit with tilt legs in anthracite grey
- A9257405, feet kit in light grey
- A9257505, feet kit with tilt legs in light grey
- A9257407, feet kit in off white
- A9257507, feet kit with tilt legs in off white
- A9257409, feet kit in black
- A9257509, feet kit with tilt legs in black.