element14.com, the online community for engineers, has announced a new five-part webinar series in collaboration with Arduino, the open source electronic prototyping platform.
Arduino co-founder Massimo Banzi and business development VP Dominic Pajak will lead the events, which are free to attend for registered members of the element14 community. Each event will begin at 7pm GMT and will last around one hour, with time allocated for questions at the end.
The full schedule of Arduino Webinars runs as follows:
- 19th September – Arduino MKR: IoT Prototype to Production
- 3rd October – Arduino MKR and Wireless IoT Connectivity
- 17th October – Industrial IoT Applications with Arduino MKR
- 31st October – Arduino MKR Vidor 4000 – Democratising FPGA
- 14th November – Commercial IoT Applications with Arduino MKR
Dianne Kibbey, global head of community and social media for the element14 community and Farnell element14, said: “As the leading online community for makers and engineers, we’re always exploring the best ways to bring our members closer to the hardware and software solutions many of them use on a daily basis.”
“Our online Webinars are a cornerstone of this commitment, and we’re delighted to be working with Arduino on this latest series. We hope all of our members will find them informative and enlightening.”
Registration for the Arduino Webinar series is open now at www.element14.com/community/events/5180/l/arduino-mkr-and-wireless-iot-connectivity.