element14, The Development Distributer, has added MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite from MathWorks to its range of software tools available by instant e-delivery. e-delivery is available to customers via all channels – including online, call centres and field sales, meaning that engineers no longer need to wait to be able to benefit from their purchases and can ‘get to work’ instantly.
The MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite is comprised of MATLAB, Simulink and 10 add-on products that can be used for applications related to controls, signal analysis, test, measurements and more. The pack also includes a Quick Start Guide to help users get building something fun straight away – from a temperature display to a face detection system.
- Model hierarchical subsystems with predefined library blocks
- Simulate the dynamic behavior of your system and view results as the simulation runs
- View simulation results and debug the simulation
- Simulink has built-in support for prototyping, testing, and running models on Arduino, LEGO MINDSTORMS, and Raspberry Pi.
- MATLAB Mobile lets you access MATLAB from your mobile device.
- Student software runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
“Offering an ever increasing portfolio of engineering software for immediate electronic delivery demonstrates element14’s commitment to the customer. Engineers no longer have to wait days for their software to arrive at their desk.” said Peter Wenzel, global software product line manager. Wenzel continued, “Being the first channel partner to offer the MATLAB & Simulink Student Suite product line via eDelivery extends our portfolio of products available for eDelivery securing our position as the destination for engineering software.”