EA uniTFT050 Display with object programming
MMS Electronics has now available the EA uniTFT050 intelligent display. This new display was introduced at Electronica 2016. The display uses object programming. Objects can be placed, moved, rotated and deleted at any time. Font sets are stored directly in the display including Chinese characters.
- Powerful commands for elegant effects such as fading in and out and flying in are integrated.
- Images can be embedded and MP3 sound files played.
- 7 Interfaces to the outside world.
- USB, SPI, RS-232 and I²C bus. These can be declared as master.
- 4 analogue inputs, 1 x PWM output and 16 digital I/O to take on a wide range of control tasks.
- Battery backed real-time-clock.
- Analogue video input for a camera. Images can be displayed on the screen or stored on the integrated micro SD card (up to 32 GB).
- The video input supported is PAL, SECAM and NTSC.
- Design powerful screens and programs without learning Linux by using uniSKETCH
- Create analog instruments
- Create graphic screens
uniSKETCH a graphics tool for Windows was specially developed for programming the uniTFT display. Screen layouts and user interface functions are easily created. The properties of an object (position, size, angle, transparency) are quickly adapted. The program also uses stylesheets.
This program can make mathematical calculations on the input data, log data, add a time stamp and control other I/O boards over the master interface.
The display is available without touch, resistive touch-screen and multi-touch PCAP.
The EA uniTFT50 has a diagonal screen size of 5”. Other sizes to be released in 2017. The next size to follow is the 10” version.