Delta expands its MEP Series of open frame convection cooled medical power supplies with the launch of the new 120 W output model – MEP-120A. The MEP-120A offers 4 output voltage of 12 V, 15 V, 18 V and 24 V in a 2” x 3” footprint. It supports up to 150 W peak power for 10 seconds and features wide operating temperatures ranging from -30°C to +70°C with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C. With low no load power consumption < 0.21 W and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP, the convection cooled, compact MEP-120A offers reliable power supply for type BF medical equipment such as respirators and patient monitoring equipment.
The MEP-120A is certified with medical, ICT and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/ TUV/ CE/ UKCA and CB certification, as well as EMC approvals to EN 55011 / EN 55032 Class B. It is applicable to type BF medical products, IT equipment and household appliances.
Highlights & Features
- 2″ x 3″ x 1.2″ small footprint with base
- Up to 16.67 W/inch3 power density
- Up to 120 W output with natural convection cooling
- Up to 150 W peak power for 10 sec
- No Load Consumption < 0.21 W
- Up to 70 °C Ambient Operation
- Up to 700KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suitable for type BF medical products
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition Immunity Compliance
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We offer technical and commercial support.
Please contact us to arrange samples for evaluation, a quote, to discuss your application or request more information.