Delta Electronics’ latest series of open frame power supply, the PJL Series is specifically targeted for lighting applications.
The series comprises two models both with 48V constant voltage in a 200W (PJL-48V200WBAA) or 400W (PJL-48V400WBAA) output power version. Complete with built-in active PFC the highly efficient fan cooled or convection cooled design has optimised thermal management for high power efficiency. The product can operate from -40°C to +80°C across the entire input voltage range of 85 to 305Vac and features low earth leakage current as well as low inrush current products are designed in a small standard industrial 3” x 5” footprint It features low earth leakage current < 500 µA as well as low inrush current < 20A. Its optimum thermal management allows for high power efficiency up to 90.0%.
The products include major international safety standard for lighting application according to UL 8750, IEC 61347-2-13 and other approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and are certified for EMI standards according to EN55032 Class B.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- 200W with fan cooled and up to 150W convection cooled
- 400W with fan cooled and up to 200W convection cooled
- Standard industrial footprint of 3” x 5”
- Low inrush current < 20A and low earth leakage current < 500µA
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class C
- Up to 90.0% efficiency
- Extreme low temperature operation at -40°C
- Lighting approvals to UL 8750, IEC 61347-2-13 and other approvals to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
Samples and technical support are available from Luso Electronics’ team of product specialists.
More information is available at www.lusoelectronics.com