Cadence Design Systems, Inc. plans to host its CDNLive EMEA user conference from May 7-9, 2018, in Munich/Unterschleißheim. CDNLive EMEAprovides Cadence technology users, developers and industry experts with an opportunity to connect, share and inspire one another and discover new techniques and methodologies for creating innovative products.
To register for CDNLive EMEA, go to www.cadence.com/go/cdnliveemea2018register.
The conference offers:
- Keynotesby Paul Cunningham,corporate VP & GM, Research & Development, in the System & Verification Group at Cadence and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Philipp Slusallek, scientific director at the German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence.
- Presentations:Numerous user-authored technical presentations addressing all aspects of design and IP creation, integration and verification.
- Interactive techtorialsproviding in-depth detail on Cadence products.
- Designer Exposhowcasing the latest products and services from Cadence and its industry partners.
- Networking opportunities for engaging in stimulating technology discussions with peers.
For the full agenda and more details, visit www.cadence.com/go/cdnliveemea2018agenda.
May 7 – 9, 2018
INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort
To sign up for the CDNLive EMEA 2018 multimedia channel, visit www.cdnlive.tv.