Microsemi, a provider of semiconductor solutions differentiated by power, security, reliability and performance will be showcasing a number of IoT solutions and sharing industry expertise at Embedded World 2015.
Embedded World 2015 is a must for everyone concerned with the development, purchasing, procurement and application of embedded technologies in the areas of hardware, software, tools and services. Microsemi’s involvement at the event includes:
· Standing-up a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for Secure M2M Communications between Embedded Systems (Presentation)
Tim Morin, director of strategic marketing for Microsemi, will share his expertise Feb. 24th from 13:45-14:30 Central European Time during Class 04. For more information visit: http://www.embedded-world.eu/soap/showProgramDetails.php?eventId=21&language=en&id=31746&opener=/program.html.
· Securely Boot an External Processor Running Embedded Linux (Live Demo)
Microsemi experts will explain how SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs and IGLOO2 FPGAs are truly unique in that they have built-in security capabilities that can be used to provide a root of trust to an external processor.
· Machine-to-Machine Authentication (M2M) (Live Demo)
In partnership with Escrypt, Microsemi will be demonstrating an embedded PKI for M2M authentication, which is one piece of the puzzle in securing the IoT.
· Motor Control (Live Demo)
Live demonstrations at the Microsemi booth will include the LX3300 family, an advanced microcontroller-based sensor interface IC for a wide variety of industrial/commercial/automotive applications.
· Industry-leading Discrete Products
Microsemi personnel will be on hand to showcase the company’s comprehensive discretes product portfolio, including leading-edge GaN and SiC products.
· Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ICs, Midspans and Award-winning Reverse Power Feed
Embedded World attendees can learn more about Microsemi’s products in this space, including:
– PD70224ILQ, a dual pack of MOSFET-based full-bridge rectifiers that contains low-RDS 0.16? N-channel MOSFETs for much higher overall efficiency and higher output power, particularly when used in PoE applications;
– Its new PDS-102GO, an outdoor PoE switch enabling the connection of two powered devices to the network such as outdoor WLAN access points, outdoor IP cameras and outdoor P2P radios; and
– Microsemi’s new PD81001ILQ, a one line PSE IC located in the customer premise equipment (CPE) capable of reverse powering a remote VDSL2/G.hn/G.fast distribution point unit (DPU) when matched with a powered device IC (PD chip) PD70101ILQ.
Conference hours will be Tuesday, Feb. 24th and Wednesday, Feb. 25th from 9:00-18:00
UTC and Thursday, Feb. 26th from 9:30-17:00 Central European Time.
Microsemi’s booth will be located in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Hall 4, Stand 140 (4-140).