Although CDS has a wide range of PCAP monitors as this technology has become more popular we still offer standard Sound Acoustic Wave (SAW) touchscreen monitors to meet your exact requirements if this is the technology you still wish to use.
CDS sees this strategy as critical to support our clients and their legacy projects or if their systems have been designed around SAW or traditional capacitive touchscreens.
We have a very wide range of professional touchscreens, primarily designed for industrial applications.
SAW touchscreen technology delivers superior image clarity, resolution, light transmission, and reliability because it utilizes clear glass that continues to work even if scratched.
There are no coatings, plastic films or moving parts to wear out or be damaged. The active area of the touchscreen is resistant to chemicals such as acetone, toluene, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, ammonia-based glass cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, and vinegar.
- Completely flat touchscreen offers sleek, refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touchmonitors, touch computers or other devices
- Fast accurate, and stable touch performance
- Tested to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure
- Desktop touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers.
- Public environments such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, auto dealerships, bank branches, gaming casinos, healthcare waiting rooms, retail stores and train stations
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticket sales
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Banking and financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms
For further information please visit http://crystal-display.com/products/open-frame-monitors/
Or why not check out our gaming displays website http://crystal-display.com/products/low-cost-gaming-monitors/
If you have a project that you would like to discuss then please contact us via email or call +44 (0) 1634 327420.