From Germany’s no.1 battery charger supplier comes the NEW ANSMANN IPC 30, offering many benefits to our customer. Using our own designed software we offer a single charger that once programmed can charge Lithium, NiMH or Lead Acid battery chemistries. We have a large range of standard programs to suit most needs, ensuring fast deliveries to you. We can also program a charger to suit a particular charging regime, changing the safety timer, end voltage, pre-charge time, etc. So whether you require a standard 1-4 cell Lithium charger, a 1-10 cell NiMH charger, 6/12V Lead Acid charger or something bespoke to meet your needs this is the charger for you.
Perhaps you need a charger that can be used in different countries – ANSMANN’s interchangeable mains plug system means that you can request a single or multiple country adapters to suit your requirements. There is even a desktop IEC 320/C8p (figure of 8) adapter.
The flexibility of this charge doesn’t stop there, either. There are a range of output plugs to suit most applications and they can be reversed to enable a different polarity.
In summary this flexible charger means:
- Standard charging solutions for Lithium, NiMH or Lead Acid
- Economic, bespoke charging regimes are quick to adapt and samples are available in no time
- Fast deliveries from our UK location
- Mains adapters for UK, EURO, USA, AUS and IEC 320/C8p(Fig.8) are all available
- Secondary plugs in various configurations to suit your needs
- Small runs are easy to produce and save time and money for your project
Size: 110 x 62 x 35mm (excluding mains adapter)
Input voltage: 100 – 240VAC
Output current: Variable up to 2A
Protection: Electronic protection against short circuit and reverse polarity
ANSMANN UK LTD
Units 11-12, RO24,
Harlow Business Park,
HARLOW, Essex. CM19 5QB UK
Tel: 0870 609 2233
Fax: 0870 609 2234