Anritsu Corporation will be showing their latest technologies in test, measurement and monitoring solutions for ensuring better connections at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona (Hall 6 Stand 6F40). They will be focusing on new testing and monitoring challenges for 5G-NR, LTE-A-Pro and IoT technology, and advanced network deployments.
Anritsu’s demonstrations will address some of the challenges in designing, testing, managing and monitoring devices, components, systems and services in an increasingly connected and complex mobile environment.
Anritsu’s measurement and testing products and services are a vital part of the development, manufacture and maintenance of a range of communication systems; solutions include wireless, optical, and microwave/RF instruments for terminals and infrastructure. At MWC they will be focusing on the following:
- 5G New Radio (NR) Analysis – 5G R&D and production testing solutions using the MS2850A Signal Analyser for bandwidth analysis up to 1 GHz at millimetre-wave frequencies and the MT8870A Universal Wireless Test Set for sub-6 GHz 5G NR signal analysis.
- Gigabit LTE – Supporting LTE-Advanced Pro chipset and device tests including, 5CC and 4×4 MIMO configuration at data speeds up to 2Gbps, performed by any of Anritsu’s device testers.
- CRAN Deployment and Management – Using CPRI field installation tools such as the MT8220T BTS Master to provide solutions for CRAN, RF-over-CPRI, cable installations, “Over-the-Air” (OTA) and “direct connection” RF testing. Spectrum management and interference hunting with the MS2760A Ultraportable Spectrum Analyser, and rapid I&M of WAN’s with the MT1000A All-in-One testing.
Ensuring better software
Anritsu Custom Software Solutions helps businesses accelerate their time to market by harnessing the power of data and devices through custom software and development. Offering a complete range of solutions and services to manage any size of project in Telecommunications, Mobile/Web Applications & Embedded Systems, they create innovative solutions to handle the most complex problems and accelerate business return.
Ensuring better networks
Anritsu Service Assurance solutions provide Communications Service Providers (CSPs) with unparalleled visibility of their network and service performance enabling them to deliver an optimised Customer eXperience (CX) using actionable intelligence.
- Analytics Ecosystem – Putting data analytics driven service assurance at the heart of delivering superior CX and achieving operational excellence. The MasterClaw portfolio (including eoLive, eoSearch, eoSight and eoMind) delivers advanced analytics driven insights leading to unparalleled customer satisfaction and perception.
- NFV and Closed Loop Automation –Transition to the Telco cloud (Cloudification) is one of the greatest challenges facing CSPs – Anritsu’s NFV Closed Loop Assurance provides continuous and seamless visibility of operations along with unrivalled troubleshooting.
For more information on these solutions, visit Anritsu in Hall 6 Stand 6F40