Ampleon has announced it will participate in the exhibition at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2018 and present papers at various technical sessions. The company will support the popular Student School during the event by providing a platform to share innovation in the field of high-power semiconductors using Ampleon devices. It will also sponsor the student design competition under the supervision of Ampleon’s most senior professionals.
Visitors to the Ampleon booth #251will have access to the latest range of leading RF power products, as well as technical expertise in high-power RF design, demonstrating highlights from its broad product portfolio:
- Solutions for mobile broadband networks
- Latest generation broadcast products
- Extensive portfolio of radar products based on the latest generation LDMOS for all radar bands including C-band
- Extremely rugged high-power transistors for industrial, medical and scientific applications
- Leading LDMOS transistors and easy-to-use power modules for RF energy
- Innovative RF energy applications based on Ampleon solutions
In synergy with this demonstration of advanced technology, Ampleon will present in three technical sessions during the show:
- Steven Theeuwen, Device Physicist at Ampleon, will present the paper “LDMOS technology for power amplifiers up to 12 GHz“. This is tentatively scheduled for presentation in session EuMIC10 (Si-based high-frequency and power devices and novel microwave technologies) to be held on Monday, 24 September, starting at 16:10in room N101 + N102.
- Ammar Issaoun (Principal RF Design Engineer) will discuss “Stability analysis and loop oscillation of multi-finger GaN FET cells for high power amplifiers” in session EuMC/EuMIC04-10 in the exhibition hallon Tuesday, September 25, between 13:30 and 15:30.
- Sergio Pires, Advanced Concepts and Systems Group Leader will chair the EuMC20: “Solid state high power amplifier” on Wednesday, 26 September from 8:30-10:10in room N106.
EuMW will host the European Microwave Student School featuring this year’s topic of “Microwave circuits in planar technologies”. Ampleon’s Dr Osman Ceylan, Innovation Engineer, will host a session on power amplifier design on Monday 24 September at 17:00in room N107. In support of the initiative, Ampleon will provide a platform for students to share ideas by sponsoring the “Video bandwidth enhancement for high power amplifiers” element of the student design competition. More information on this can be found at: https://www.ampleon.com/design-competition.html.