Ampleon, the leading supplier of RF power devices, has announced it will be exhibiting at European Microwave Week 2017 and will present technical papers in various sessions.
On the Ampleon booth #154, the company will display its latest range of innovative RF power products and experts in high-power RF design will be on hand to demonstrate the capabilities of the complete product line-up. Ampleon’s most popular offerings this year, targeting the mobile broadband, broadcast, ISM, aerospace and defence and RF energy segments include:
- New Doherty amplifiers for UHF DTV broadcast
- High efficiency S-band radar pallets and transistors, LDMOS for C-band
- Next generation high power broadband GaN
- World’s smallest 2.5GHz, 915MHz and 433MHz modules for RF energy
- Thor, the world’s first modular power amplifier reference design for RF energy applications based on Ampleon pallets
As well as exhibiting at the show, Ampleon’s Dr Sergio Pires, advanced concepts and systems group leader, will present a workshop titled “Challenges and Innovations in Transmitters of 5G MIMO Systems” on Sunday, October 8, 13:50 – 14:40, Room Oslo.
Osman Ceylan, engineer innovation, will present his paper “A Highly Efficient GaN RF Power Amplifier MMIC Using Low-Voltage Driver” on Monday October 9, 16:50, room Kiew.
In addition, Dr Marek Schmidt-Szalowski, technical lead – modelling, design flow and EDA, will present his paper “From on-wafer measurements to customer models: Ampleon’s modelling flow for LDMOS and GaN RFPAs” at the RF/Microwave Power Amplifier (PA) forum on Wednesday October 11, 10:40 – 11:05, NCC East, Level 2, Room Krakau.