Altus will be introducing visitors of productronica to a range of innovative capital equipment from its impressive portfolio of suppliers including the rereleased MODI relabelling station.
The leading distributor of capital equipment for the electronics assembly industry in the UK and Ireland, has its own stand at productronica in Munich this year where visitors can learn more about the most advanced capital equipment on the market. German company MODI who specialise in identification products, are one of Altus’ principle suppliers. Productronica will be used as a platform in which to introduce its latest Version 3.0 relabelling station.
MODI relabeling station easily applies coded label contents on components rolls, trays, boxes, dry packs or bulk cartons are recorded in one working step (scan) and decoded correctly. The equipment saves time on the time-consuming process of manually collecting data from incoming goods and alleviates the risk of false inputs.
The product can input customer’s information in a traceable way to help in merchandise management, taking into account data exchange with the incoming goods system, storage system or MES system via an optional interface. Additionally, all pictures and scanned information is saved in a database for the subsequent traceability.
Altus will offer advice and guidance on the best solutions to specific requirements and will be happy to accompany visitors to their principles stands, including MODI, from their stand A2 132.
The latest MODI relabelling station 3.0 features a number of new innovative improvements including:
– Easier handling through an additional scan from the top (TOP scan unit)
– OCR tools for clear-text recognition
– Safe and fast incoming goods process for packages from different suppliers
– Easy handling by state of the art camera technology
– Ergonomic adjustment by stepless height adjustment
– Recording of all relevant labels and data in one scan within 1-2 seconds.
– Processing of packages of any height
– Comfortable handling with scan through a 360mm x 360mm glass surface
– Interfaces to various traceability systems (e.g., ASM) and / or all common merchandise management systems (e.g., SAP)
– All in one system reducing footprint
Visit Altus at productronica from 14-17 November Hall A2 Stand 132.