LASER COMPONENTS is pleased to announce that it is sponsoring the fourth international WORKshop on infrared technologies which will take place on November 8-9 2017 at Arizona State University in Tempe. The goal of the event is to connect infrared research to industry by focusing on but not limited to new developments related to:
· IR detectors and new materials development;
· IR sources,lasers, filters, optics MEMS;
· IR instrument sub systems;
· IR spectroscopy, sensing and other commercial applications.
The IR WORKshop seeks to encourage a conversation within the IR community to address new developments and industry challenges as well as providing a forum to network with likeminded individuals from across the globe. Paper and poster abstract submissions are now being accepted for consideration. For more information please visit the workshop website https://www.ir-workshop.info/.
· paper and poster abstract submission: July 31, 2017
· paper and poster acceptance: August 18, 2017
· registration acceptance: now accepting registration requests
· general attendee registration confirmation: August 21, 2017
· IR WORKshop start: November 8-9, 2017