MORNSUN recently launched an ultralight compact size non-isolated AC/DC converter series LSxx-K3BxxSS, which requires minimal peripheral components, features flexible use and can convert AC to DC directly. Its nominal output voltage 5V and 12V are available now.
This non-isolated series has a small size of 25.21*9.5*17.43mm, and it is lighter and higher cost effective without the traditional transformer.
- Minimal peripheral components
Minimal peripheral components required, flexible use and easy to operate.
- High reliability and complete protections
This series has a MTBF over 300,000 h and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
- Meets the latest safety standards
It is designed to meet IEC/EN/UL62368 safety standards (EN62368 pending).
Various other Applications:
Widely used in IoT, smart home, instrumentation, industrial control, communication and civil applications.
- Ultra-wide 85 – 305VAC and 70 – 430VDC input voltage Range
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Ultralight compact size open frame
- Regulated output, low ripple & noise
- High reliability, green power
- Flexible selection of EMC additional circuits, simplify customer PCB layout
- Output short circuit, output over current protections
- Designed to meet IEC/UL/EN62368 safety standards(EN62368 pending)