For many applications, design engineers are increasing their demand for the power sources that can offer both CC and CV operation along with programmability, flexibility and user configurability. In response to these market demands; Cotek have developed the new AD series of programmable power supplies, the AD-1500 is designed to minimize design-in time and effort whilst fulfilling the complex requirements offered.
The AD-1500 offers Universal AC input range from 90-264Vac, to enable usage globally. Nominal single output voltage available from 12VDC up to 57VDC as standard and both output voltage and current are possible to be programmed up to 105 per cent of their nominal.
These units offer onboard current sharing via parallel operation with communication via CANBUS, they also include built-in OR-ing FET’s
In terms of communication, the AD-1500 supports different interface options (RS-485, I2C, Ethernet – coming soon) to allow users to configure the settings flexibly and efficiently via GUI.
- Universal AC input/Full range (90~264Vac)
- Programmable output voltage and current force
- Programmable output voltage & current 0~105 per cent
- Current sharing with parallel operation
- Constant current limit
- AUX output+5.0V/1.0A auxiliary
- Built-in OR’ing FETs
- Power OK signal (built-in isolation circuit)
- Remote on/off & sense
- Intelligent GUI to set and monitoring parameters
- Support PMBus, MODBUS, RS232/485, and I2C protocol
- Built-in EEPROM to memorize power supply settings
- Protection: OVP, OLP, OTP, UTP, AC Failure, Power and Fan Failures
- Optional Changeable interface cards: A23, C11 and Ethernet
Our product specialists are on hand to discuss your requirements, assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We offer technical and commercial support.