Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (“Toshiba”) announces their participation in PCIM Europe (Power Conversion and Intelligent Motion) 2018 where they will showcase their comprehensive portfolio of power semiconductor devices and solutions.
- The latest generation of 30-100V class LV MOSFETs delivering best in class efficiency
- 600V planar MOSFETs (PIMOS IX) with low noise, high efficiency & avalanche ruggedness
- The latest automotive MOSFETs line-up
- Automotive photocouplers with IC-, transistor-, photovoltaic- and MOSFET-output
- Photocouplers for high-speed data transmission, gate driving, and isolation amplifiers
- Photorelays for mechanical relay replacement
- Motor control solutions for improved efficiency and higher precision
- Toshiba’s innovative circuit technology for improving energy efficiency (A-SRB)
Toshiba also anticipate unveiling two new 40V N-channel MOSFETs designed specifically for demanding automotive applications during the show.
PCIM Europe 2018 runs from 5th to 7th June 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany and Toshiba can be found in Hall 9, on Booth 301 where their technical team will be available to discuss new and existing products and answer customer questions.