20251 Century Blvd
Germantown, MD 20874
Barr Group, The Embedded Systems Experts, has released its Spring 2018 public training calendar. Intended for firmware engineers and managers, these courses focus on the technical skills and industry best practices needed for designing safer and more secure embedded systems.
Public firmware training courses will take place at Barr Group’s training facility in Germantown, Maryland, on the following dates:
- April 9–12, 2018: Embedded Software Boot Camp
- April 16–19, 2018: Embedded Security Boot Camp
- April 24–26, 2018: TDD/Agile: Power Techniques for Better Embedded Software Development
- May 8–9, 2018: Debugging Embedded Software on the Target
- May 10, 2018: Developing Effective Coding Standards
- May 21–24, 2018: Embedded Android Boot Camp
Early registration discounts are now available. Discounts are also available for groups of three or more and Barr Group Training alumni.
To register for these courses, go to https://barrgroup.com/training-calendar.
On-site technical training courses
For larger teams, Barr Group provides on-site training courses. These courses can be customised to cater to the technical needs and size of the development team.
The complete catalogue of Barr Group’s firmware technical courses can be found at https://barrgroup.com/Course-Catalog.
For more information on Barr Group’s firmware training and technical consulting services, go to https://barrgroup.com.